Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well I'm Not Changing The Name

I am not in the Army anymore... Thanks to my crazy self. I sometimes wonder what the heck was I thinking. I think of rejoining almost everyday. I do not want to go into MI again. I secretly want to be an army diver... but its a field not big on women...and I am not sure if I want to willingly subject myself to that. Just a thought.

To catch up: After my discharge I went to my hometown and just vegetated... I did nothing and I'm not going to lie...It was wonderful. Near the end of April I decided I better start doing something with my life... So I thought about getting a job... That's about all I did through the middle of may. At the end of may I decided to move in with my gma in southern Utah... maybe get a job, a place of my own, even think about going to school. So I went. My gma didn't agree with my dog... so three weeks later I left... and moved in with my then boyfriend pat in SLC. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea. We always argued... didn't get along, our life's dreams are totally different and I found out he is rarely honest with me about where he is and whom he is with. Well I let this bother me to the point I couldn't take it anymore... and at that time an army friend invited me to Florida to start a new.

I would have a place to stay until the end of September. Plenty of time to get a job and place to live. So I drove cross country... stopped in Austin TX to see my aunt and long lost cousin. Loved it there. Even got a few job offers. But I decided to stick with my original plan and carry on to Florida... Well since I have been here my car has broken down, my phone turned off, and I have applied for over then job with no calls back. And my friends plans have changed and they are leaving this weekend. I kinda screwed myself in coming here. You see my family and I...we are practically estranged... There was a big family fight... I wont go into the gruesome details. The end result being we no longer talk... and my mother doesn't consider me one of her children. So here I am in Florida.. broke...with a bum car... and soon to lose my home... I am going back to Texas... I luckily have just enough gas money to get there. It will be a twenty hour drive. Ill post again to let y'all know (I'm pretty sure y'all is maybe two people) how the next stage in my adventure away from home goes.

No comments: