Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally

This is me and my battle buddy. I was dropping her off at the airport for xmas leave!
This is my bunkmate and best friend (Jacki) here in ait being dorks. People say we look alike but we don't see it...

This is a picture of my bunk... very savvy!!!


Well sorry it has taken me soooo long to post anything. I don't really have internet access here... aka i don't have a laptop and i can't access blogspot on military computers. Anywho I have started classes. 8 hour powerpoint presentations everyday. Lots of fun. Not really. I am doing well. Christmas rocked my socks off. I am meeting good people here to be my friends. I can't tell you much about my classes...but right now we are learning the basics of the military that they don't teach you in basic. Symbology, conventional opereating evironment, legal, nato, things like that. Love you all!!!

No comments: